I just want to remind you all that you still have time to take advantage of the *HOT* 100 FREE Snapfish Photo Prints deal (and what reminded me to post about this deal again is the email I received from Snapfish regarding a new promo – get 300 prints for just $3 with coupon code SPOOKY300). I tested this promo code and shipping came to $14.59, so basically you would be paying around $17.59 for 300 prints. Surprisingly, as I did think shipping seemed very steep, this deal is similar to the 100 FREE prints deal because you’ll pay $5.89 to ship 100 prints… so multiply that by 3 (since you are scoring 300 prints with the other code) and you are at $17.67. So as you can see, both deals are pretty similar… you just need to decide how many prints you want to order.
So here’s the deal…
If you’re looking for a way to snag inexpensive photo prints to send out for the Holidays, have I got a great deal for you! Currently, Snapfish is offering up 100 FREE 4×6 photo prints when you enter the promo code PRINTSFREE during checkout… just pay shipping (was $5.89 for me)! Or if you need more prints, use coupon code SPOOKY300 to score 300 prints for $3 (+ around $14.59 for shipping). That makes each photo print around $0.06 shipped to your door! This seems like a great deal, especially since you can add holiday borders at no additional cost (under the Edit option)!
Here’s what you’ll need to do…* Head on over here and log in to your existing account or register for a new account
* Start uploading your photos
* Click the “Edit” option and then “Borders” if you want to put a holiday border around your pics
* Add 100 or 300 4×6 prints to your cart
* Start the checkout process
* Enter the coupon code PRINTSFREE or code SPOOKY 300 during checkout
* Enter your credit card and payment info
* On the final order page, your discount will show up and you’ll need to pay shipping costs.