Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

GNC BOGO


Today only, GNC is offering Buy One, Get One FREE on their GNC brand vitamins, supplements, herbs and Total Lean products. Plus they are offering FREE shipping site wide.
I love GNC vitamins and when I was pregnant with my children, this was the ONLY place I could find the right prenatal vitamins that I needed. They carry all types of vitamins and supplements you won’t find at your local pharmacy.
Plus you can go through Shop at Home and earn 8% cash back. And if you are a new member, you will get a $5 bonus on top of the cash back! Just sign up and after logging in, search for the store in the search box and follow the link to the store’s homepage and proceed with your order like normal. Your cash back will appear in your account. It’s a great way to add to your fund!
(Thanks Hip2Save!)

No comments:

Post a Comment