Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Great Soliel Deal at CVS

bic soleil 179x300 Bic Soleil Shimmer Razor Starter Kit & Headphones only $0.99 at CVS!

Here is a great deal if your CVS has these specially marked packages of Bic Soleil Shimmer Razor.
Look for the packages that have the coupon for Free set of Coosh Headphones ($18.99 value!!)
Bic Soleil Shimmer Razor Starter Kit w/ Free Headphones sticker – $6.99
Get $3 ECBs
Use the $3/1 Bic Soleil coupon from the SS 5/1
= $0.99 after coupon and ECBs for Razor & Headphones!

1 comment:

  1. I went to 3 different CVS's trying to find this one and all I found was empty rows! I did get rain checks so that I can at least use my $3 coupon but my guess is that there won't be anymore free earphones in the next batch but still 99c can't pass that up!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget