Return every Sunday for another Gluten Free Recipe – for the list of gluten free recipes please head on over HERE
Gluten Free Fudge Brownies
- 2/3 cup gluten-free baking mix (such as Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose GF Baking Flour®)
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and grease an 8×8 inch square baking dish.
- Stir together the gluten-free baking mix, cornstarch, white sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a bowl, sifting with a fork to remove lumps. Pour in the eggs and melted margarine, and mix with a large spoon or electric mixer on low until the mixture forms a smooth batter, 3 to 5 minutes. Scrape the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil on the oven rack to prevent spills as the brownies rise, then fall during baking. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownies comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.