Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Netflix


If you have Netflix, you have instant access to 1,000s of movies and tv shows for as low as $7.99 a month. I have a subscription and I love that I can pull up my kids favorite tv shows (like Backyardigans, Dinosaur Train and Dora the Explorer) and stream them directly to our Wii, computer and iPhones. Plus I was browsing their selection and check out the Disney videos I found that you can watch instantly:
  • Disney Parks: Ultimate Walt Disney World
  • Disney Parks: Undiscovered Disney Parks
  • Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes
  • Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
  • Disney Parks: Disney’s Animal Kingdom
  • Disney Parks: Disney Cruise Line
And here are some of the Disney movies you can watch instantly:
  • Disney Nature Oceans
  • UP
  • Ponyo
  • Princess and The Frog
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Prince of Persia
  • G-Force

No comments:

Post a Comment